Friday 9 August 2013

Mandatory kickboxing in schools

I started back kick boxing again. I can hardly expect any future girl kids of mine to be into sport/fitness/self-defense, if I get slack in it. Also I like it, even though I have no power lulz. That's what my last instructor used to say to me, great skill, no power. This new instructor is a woman so we see what she thinks. I only get power when I am proper angry and I can't just pretend to be angry when I'm in class. Anyway it's more about skill not power.

Girls must be able to effectively defend themself physically. Even without formal training I learned to be physically confident and not to be scared of any pain the other person could cause me and to do whatever I could to defend myself. I think all girl kids should be taught this ability to a serious trained competant level, to even the balance of power if they come across some munt in life that means to do them serious body harm, and it has to be taught in schools mandatory or not every girl would learn. I hate mandatory govt stuff but this is too important it has to be this way.

I like the idea of a tonne of black ops girls out in the world where most can hurt you but some can use deadly force if they need to. Also, kick boxing is good for your bum and thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment