Wednesday 21 August 2013

Godfrey's Blooming Marvellous!


The Sun style headline to kick off Godfrey the Great and his latest vacuous comments ( LBC ),  as that's about the same level his opinions on just about everything is at.

Don't get me wrong, I love that the bloke exists so freiken much and would defend his right to make a arse of himself every day.

According to him, feminists are "shrill, bored, middle class women of a certain physical genre".

I actually don't like the feminists I have come across in life so, this only reads like a yawny misogynistic generalisation for me.

And their male supporters are "slightly effete, politically correct chaps who get sand kicked in their face in the beach".

haha... I don't think mrjamesob is effete, he's the only feminist supporter I know of. I'm undecided about the rest.

He reckons he's a alpha male who wouldn't be at the birth of his own baby, which is a weird example to give up of a alpha male. That tells me more that he isn't one.

His comments about female car drivers are jokes!!! Like someone's skill level at any one thing is down to their gender, lulz

If I ever see Godfrey at traffic lights when I'm in my car, I would show him my amazing hand break spin, burn some rubber and leave grandad in smoke thinking up his next incoherent comments about the 'irresponsible youth of today'.



No comments:

Post a Comment