Thursday 1 August 2013

Daniel Pelka

Even with a normal good happy day, I have still been sad way deep in my heart about this kid..

What could or should have been done? Makes me nauseus even to discuss this stuff again and again but we have to because each time we do, we get closer to the answers to difficult questions.

I'm less interested in what agency is to blame because I am too stuck on what I would do if I knew that family or one like it. The answer to that question is way more productive to me than pointing the finger at some person 'out there' whose job I don't know nothing about. Unless of course they were proven to be blatantly negligent in their job, then that's a total diffrent thing.

My mum is an addict and she used to lie way too good to the social workers and key workers about me. I wasn't abused though, just neglected by her because of her addiction. Luckily, two fractured arms and concussion from her 'bf' made my situation too obvious for any doubts and I was taken into the system at five, mostly down to a neighbour who made a report and the school stepping in.

I refuse to believe that people don't care enough. I think most people do care and are trying to do their best in circumstances where you're slated when you jump too quick on a innocent family and the same if you act too slow on a guilty one. The people who did this sick stuff to Daniel are devious, manipulative and very determined.



No comments:

Post a Comment