Saturday 23 April 2016

Sat on a Tuffat

I wonder if, aside from jumping spiders, all other spiders know that their legs could be springy if they bend them at the knees. I don't even know if they're called knees! I guess they don't, or they would jump. Maybe they do jump and they just keep it a secret as I've never seen one jump. Maybe when they are about to swing on their fine webby stuff to get to the other side when they're making a web, they push off with a jump. I've never seen that either. I wonder if they also know that they can tap their legs in a rhythm. I've heard spiders are pretty smart ....omg I wonder if they are musical.... I wonder if they do things for fun or is that just a human trait. How much stuff can a person even know about animals/insects anyway, there's only so much you can observe, who has the time to do that!? Apart from people who get paid to observe them of course.

I wish someone would observe me and let me know who the heck I am, save me the trouble.

...and what the heck is a tuffet!?

2 comments:

  1. As Salaam Ulaikum Wr Wb Sister, Hope you are doing good Insha Allah. You seem to have disappeared lately and please do let me know if everything is fine with you. JazakAllahu Khairan

    Brother,
    Talib

    ReplyDelete