Saturday 19 September 2015

Trusting Allah (SWT)

Being a new mum brings feelings I didn't have before
I love the closeness, her smell, well mostly her smell, and hugs galore
I think we will be good friends in sha Allah, and I will do my best
To provide everything for her and protect her through this test

Shes all I have please Allah don't take her from me
Right now I am lost and trying to think ahead to be
in a place to live in future where there's peace and quiet
I want a happy home, a trusting one, without a fight

Allah SWT you know our lives, you know my heart
Please fix this mess and make it stronger than the start
Or move me forward out from this marriage mask
My preference is you fix it with me and him, if I can ask

Make him healed and not afraid to love again
Make me patient, strong and understanding of his pain
Make our lives much deeper, bonded than before
Let this test Allah swt, make me love you more

 Armin

No comments:

Post a Comment